GRAY Turns 2 & Holiday Pop-Ups
Posted by Chloe Lappen on
Come help us celebrate as GRAY turns 2! We will have Room No. 3 pop-up and Bogart's Doughnut Co. treats.
Be sure to check out these other events happening on Water Street- Ace General Store grand opening featuring music from Family Three and Brandon Werth art opening, THE GOLDEN RULE hosts Coffee Cart, 1130 Forever, Dinosaur Hampton, Esther Clark, Minny & Paul, Victoria Campbell, and Willful Goods, Brightwater, Clothing and Gear hosts Glass Baby, Excelsior Christkindlsmarkt
We are also excited to announce our Holiday Pop-Up Calendar.
November 25th: Room No. 3
- Come shop loungwear and lingerie typically found at their Edina store.
December 2nd: GRAY Home + Lifestyle Holiday Wreaths + House of Verna
- A play on our Blooms + Bubbles from this summer, come grab your wreaths that were thoughtfully designed by us!
- Newly launched House of Verna will be bringing some of her found home decor and clothing.
December 9th: Faribault Woolen Mill Co.
- Come shop Minnesota's own Faribault throws. You will be automatically entered to win an Ashby Twill Throw with any purchase.
December 16th: Cait Courneya
- Cait Courneya will be here with original artworks, her famous prints and her latest addition of home goods. You can find wrapping paper (perfect for this time of the year!), tea towels and pillows.
December 23rd: Abbey Holden Studio
- Come meet Abbey Holden and shop her original pieces of art. She will also have some stationary and cards available for purchase.